Shareholders and Stakehloders Rights
We believe in the need to protect the rights of shareholders and stakeholders. The Board of Directors has adopted policies that guarantee the protection of these rights in a way that ensures the shareholders’ exercise of these rights in accordance with the Companies Law and the Capital Markets Authority’s instructions. These include:
- Record the value of ownership in the company’s records.
- Disposal of shares from the registration, transfer and / or transfer of ownership of shares.
- Obtain the share of the dividends
- Obtain the share of the company’s assets in case of liquidation
- Obtain data and information about the company’s activity in a regular and accessible manner
- Participate in the meetings of the General Assembly of shareholders and vote on its decisions
- Election of Board members
- Monitor the performance of the company in general and the work of the board of directors.
- Account the members of the board of directors of the company or executive management and bring the claim of responsibility, in the event of failure to perform the tasks entrusted to them.